Monday, April 1, 2013

Linux



I know nothing about Linux before I research about it.

QUESTIONS

What is Linux?
Why is it important?

LINKS

How Stuff Works
Linux

WHAT I LEARNED

Linux is an operating system that has grown in popularity in the last few years.
It is a competition to Windows and Mac OS.
The creator of the Linux kernel is Linus Torvalds.
Linux is free, and that is one of the main reasons it has increased in popularity.
Computer engineers and fans use Linux to have more control over their operating systems.

CONNECTION

This operating system connects to my life because it is an alternative to the mainstream Windows or Mac OS operating systems. However, I don't think that I will install it in my computer because it is still in the process of being created.

REMAINING QUESTIONS

Will it someday surpass the other two operating systems in popularity?

No comments:

Post a Comment